We’re here to help you
Airspan Customer Care Portal
- 24/7 On-line Helpdesk Services
- Email Support
- Equipment Maintenance Release
- Technical and Management Escalation Processes
- Equipment and Software Feature Releases
- Emergency on-site support
- Customized SLA
- Equipment Repair and Replacement
- Equipment Advance Replacement for critical parts
Customer Care Help Desk Team
Airspan’s Customer Care Help Desk offers prompt and efficient customer support services.
Note: To use Airspan’s Customer Care Help Desk support, you must be a registered user and must have a valid support contract. Please complete your registration by clicking on the button above.
To create and update issue logs, send e-mails to Customer Care Help Desk by using the button above. Once you submit your issue, the system generates a new issue and sends an issue number for your reference. The system uses this issue number to categorize and store e-mails under the appropriate issue. To help Customer Care Help Desk identify your issue, including the issue number and your Customer Care Helpdesk account details in all further communications.
Customer Care Team
Airspan Care Plus (ASPlus)
Airspan offers an all-inclusive support service including Repair and Return (R&R), Warranty-Extension and 24×7 technical support from our well trained and experienced technical team. This service pack provides around the clock support to our customers who run mission-critical networks that need the 24×7 coverage by our specialist team. The service can be tailored to work with medium to large network deployments or network operators who do not have an existing support infrastructure. Other exclusive services provided include unlimited email support and free software upgrades.
Airspan Care Plus is priced for one year of technical support coverage.
Please complete the inquiry form to receive a quote.
Airspan’s unrivaled experience in the installation and operation of wireless telecoms systems around the world allows us to deliver training based on practical solutions. Airspan offers a comprehensive suite of training services, directed by professional trainers, to pass on our knowledge and expertise to our customers. Airspan training embraces standard modules as well as courses customized to specific customer needs. It ranges from RF theory to hands on use of real, working systems.
Training can be arranged on customers’ premises or at our own purpose built training center. Airspan’s operational field test site also allows first hand experience of wireless network under a range of demanding real-world conditions. Airspan training is continually being enhanced with feedback from post-training delegate surveys, personal assessments and quality evaluation – not to forget ongoing input from our leading edge technology research team.
- Training at every stage – from product overview to systems installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- Instructor-led highly personalized sessions with hands-on practical training.
- On-site training at customer locations as well as at our dedicated training center.
Derived from the industry benchmark product developed by Mobile Systems International, AS9200 Airplan is a software tool, which can be used to predict radio coverage, C/I and A/I performance, and radio link budgets. As such, it is indispensable for medium to large radio networks where optimized antenna siting, orientation and design can yield huge benefits in terms of equipment and radio spectrum utilization.
Radio Coverage Survey
Airspan is equipped with radio equipment to perform RF drive test to survey the intended coverage area. Signal strength measurements can be performed to validate RF prediction provided. RF spectrum sweep using directional antennae and low noise amplifiers are used to pinpoint interference or illegal transmitter in the area.
Airspan offer the service to check the readiness of a new base station site for our customer. We will provide a detailed Site Survey report listing any observations and document corrective actions if required. The report will comment on the physical suitability of the site, grounding practice used, distance between the equipment room and the antenna tower, power backup system and the suitability of the antenna tower.
Airspan has that experience – create an optimal system delivering maximum coverage and quality of service for minimal cost – whatever the environmental conditions.
Airspan customer support is built around the idea of partnership and shared expertise. Airspan works closely with the customer’s team at any stage from initial consultancy to final system support and upgrade. Or we can project manage the entire operation to deliver and maintain a fully functional network to an agreed specification.
- Installation and Commissioning – full engineering support to integrate with existing networks and oversee system rollout on time and on budget.
- Standard EFI (Engineering, Furnish and Install) package under dedicated Project Manager
- Comprehensive training and knowledge transfer.
- Ongoing technical support – the Airspan Customer Service Center with remote diagnostics at your service 24 hours, 365 days a year.
- Proactive system maintenance – with a dedicated service manager to oversee maintenance, forwarding of operational data and coordination of services.
- Upgrade consultancy – expert advice on how best to extend future coverage or enhance network functionality.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP